TheMoneyFarmer

Internet marketing is the greatest business opportunity that has ever overwhelmed mankind! I'm wading in, cautiously, and I invite you to learn from my successes and mistakes. In this blog, I'll share with you: * Things that produce money with reasonable effort * What didn't work for me, and may not work for you * Who I enjoy buying from/working with * Marketers I avoid, and why * What distracts me, and what I do to get focused * Nothing but the truth, as far as I can ascertain it

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A new free ad research tool from Brad Callen

It's been a long, long time since you heard from me. Life has brought me back around to writing to you, and I want to let you know about a powerful non-pay tool that Brad Callen just sent me.
PPC*WEBSPY is a Firefox add-in that lets you see exactly what keywords people are using in their Google ads, and a whole lot more info about their ad.
This incredibly powerful tool is very lightweight; there is no cost associated with it. (Of course there's an "upsell" to a more powerful version when you download, but you can ignore that, if you like. The not-paid-for tool is amazingly powerful in and of itself.)
That's it. Go here to check it out.

And please come back here and tell me what you think of it!

Warmly,
Joel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home