TheMoneyFarmer

Internet marketing is the greatest business opportunity that has ever overwhelmed mankind! I'm wading in, cautiously, and I invite you to learn from my successes and mistakes. In this blog, I'll share with you: * Things that produce money with reasonable effort * What didn't work for me, and may not work for you * Who I enjoy buying from/working with * Marketers I avoid, and why * What distracts me, and what I do to get focused * Nothing but the truth, as far as I can ascertain it

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm back

Well, I'm back. My wife passed away in April, and I have had to walk through many things since. Now my life is taking on new direction, new hope, and purpose.

I've learned a lot about Internet marketing in the past months - and all the lessons are the obvious ones that you probably already know:
  • The Internet is a medium, like print or radio.
  • You can use the Internet inexpensively to reach many people with your sales offer.
  • Unless you have a complete vision of a business - a genuine need or desire that people have; a service or product that meets that need or desire; a way to gain people's attention and trust; a mechanism for delivering your product or service and accepting payment - you have no chance of making any money in business.
  • You must have a way to test things - offers, squeeze pages, letters, etc. And you must have a way to track how well things work.
  • You must be consistent, attentive to detail, and unattached to any particular way of doing things, so that you can drop it when it is not working.
If you pay attention to these points, treat your customers as you would want to be treated, and stick with it, you can make a living marketing things on-line. If you are careful and creative, you can make a very good living doing this. From home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home