TheMoneyFarmer

Internet marketing is the greatest business opportunity that has ever overwhelmed mankind! I'm wading in, cautiously, and I invite you to learn from my successes and mistakes. In this blog, I'll share with you: * Things that produce money with reasonable effort * What didn't work for me, and may not work for you * Who I enjoy buying from/working with * Marketers I avoid, and why * What distracts me, and what I do to get focused * Nothing but the truth, as far as I can ascertain it

Monday, May 29, 2006

The Money Farmer goes whole hog!

As a Jew, I try to avoid all things piggish. But I don't think a porcine figure of speech crosses the line...:-)

I came up with the "Money Farmer" image because there are many ways to make money on the Internet, and successful marketers pursue several of them at the same time. Kind of like having fields of grain, smaller areas with vegetables, a fruit orchard or two, and some stock.

As good farmers we need to find our markets; till, seed, fertilize, weed, and harvest; rotate the crops; and always be aware of the weather - as well as of technology that can amplify our efforts.

We'll milk this metaphor for all its worth, skim the cream off, and share it with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home