TheMoneyFarmer

Internet marketing is the greatest business opportunity that has ever overwhelmed mankind! I'm wading in, cautiously, and I invite you to learn from my successes and mistakes. In this blog, I'll share with you: * Things that produce money with reasonable effort * What didn't work for me, and may not work for you * Who I enjoy buying from/working with * Marketers I avoid, and why * What distracts me, and what I do to get focused * Nothing but the truth, as far as I can ascertain it

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

JoelsCoolStore is up

It’s up – http://www.joelscoolstore.com. But is it worth the $97 I paid? I think it will take a while to find out. Since there is very little differentiation of the individual “cool stores” – that’s what makes it attractive; you don’t have to DO anything to the site – the only question is: can I drive traffic to the site that will result in people buying stuff through eBay or Clickbank, or click on AdSense ads?

I’ll let you know how things unfold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home