TheMoneyFarmer

Internet marketing is the greatest business opportunity that has ever overwhelmed mankind! I'm wading in, cautiously, and I invite you to learn from my successes and mistakes. In this blog, I'll share with you: * Things that produce money with reasonable effort * What didn't work for me, and may not work for you * Who I enjoy buying from/working with * Marketers I avoid, and why * What distracts me, and what I do to get focused * Nothing but the truth, as far as I can ascertain it

Friday, March 03, 2006

Your Cool Little Store?

OK, you want to dip your toe into the Internet marketing waters, but everything just seems too complicated? Well, it doesn't get much simpler than this: Well-respected marketer Tim Knox's star programmer, Dave Purves, has come out with a totally canned package, "Dave's Cool Little Store," that sets you up with:
  • Your own Clickbank mall - Clickbank is the leading affiliate product directory for electronically delivered products. You make between 20% and 75% on every product;
  • Your own eBay affiliate store - You connect people into eBay, and through your free membership in te eBay affiliate program (operated by Commission Junction), you get paid on every sale;
  • Your own AdSense ads - You make money every time someone clicks on one.
This is NOT a service, but a one-time purchase - and it's only $97! I just signed up, and will let you know how I'm doing with it.

Click here to learn more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home