TheMoneyFarmer

Internet marketing is the greatest business opportunity that has ever overwhelmed mankind! I'm wading in, cautiously, and I invite you to learn from my successes and mistakes. In this blog, I'll share with you: * Things that produce money with reasonable effort * What didn't work for me, and may not work for you * Who I enjoy buying from/working with * Marketers I avoid, and why * What distracts me, and what I do to get focused * Nothing but the truth, as far as I can ascertain it

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

How to write sales copy

Neil Shearing is one of the good guys in Internet marketing. His messages are always upbeat, straightforward, clear, and edifying.

I just got this link from him for his new copywriting brand – “Copywriting Lion.” It is a powerful course in copywriting that you can read all the way through in a few minutes. Highly recommended, and it’s not selling you anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home